I was first introduced to Darren through a work colleague some 2-3 years ago.He soon recommended a Royal London Savings investment that he said "I could access my money whenever I wanted." A couple of people had already started their plans so I entered into this with what I thought were my 'eyes open.' Now, some years later I find out the Darren has been liberal with the truth.

I find out that on a 20 year savings plan the $3,500 I had been nesting away, the first 18 mths payments ($63,000) I'm actually unable to get this money back until the end of 20 year term without servere penalty/loss. I was persuaded to increase my contribution to $5,500 after 12 mths, little did I know this money would be 'locked in' for another 20 years. My job here is coming to an end, I need to access that money which was the original intention. I feel as though I have been duped by a smooth talking lard4rse salesman who only cared about how much commission he would make out of us.

Can we get together and have strength in numbers?Somebody needs to stop this egotistical drunk maniac.

Review about: Sinclair James International Investment Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Check this:

Baldy Brindle is a financial car crash. I had a couple of investments through this clown, both lost money. He had the cheek to ask for more money!!!

For more about the guy who posts this nonsense

Brindle is heading for a car crash. He has stitched up his best mate even and sold him a load of duff/expensive plans that are bleeding money. He will pretend to be your best buddy, drinking partner, get his claws into you (& your friends) then disappear off the radar like a ghost ship.

He is no better than a stinking cockroach.

Nashua, New Hampshire, United States #1355842

Brindle and Wilkes a marriage made in heaven. They both steal money. Twats and a disgrace to financial services

to Anonymous #1357218

Both are punching above their weights. Soon they'll reap the rewards of their actions, I'm talking about all expenses trip to the slammer. Do they like prison food?

Darren brindle charges clients 5% for TAM.That goes in his pocket as TAM have no charge.

Then he puts TAM in a personal portfolio bond and makes another 7%. That's 12% up front commission. TAM charge 0.66% per annum. Brindle charges 2% per annum.

That's for life. So he makes 1.33% per annum for life. What for? TAM make all the decisions.

Fat boy gets paid for doing nothing.Brindle you will go to jail

Darren brindle is a crook. He should be in jail.

Brindle is a closet homo & cross dresser. Brindle has a taste for Thai ladyboy which he love to entertain in his hotel room.

I've had dealings with Darren, he seems very '*** sure' of himself. I invested 90k into TAM but am in the process of withdrawing my funds and washing my hands of Sinclair James. If there were one or two comments you could probably take with a pinch of salt, this is clearly NOT the case, there is no smoke without fire.

This man is just one of several who have been named on these sites.There are others who have not yet been named and at least one who confirmed that he resigned, rather that get involved in the carnage that he knew would ensue.

One client has claimed that he can prove his signature was forged by a salesman on several occasions, in order to make the investments that he had declined.

The main question is to what extent Whiting’s salesmen knew what was going on and to what extent they were just following orders. At least one has claimed that he had no idea the products were so toxic.

They would have been aware that Whiting was passing them off as professionally qualified “consultants” (the claim appears on all versions of his website) when they were not.

Did they know they were working for a company which was not authorized to give financial advice? Did they know they were laundering money into Whiting’s Ascenta funds and were they aware of the implications of using it to keep his mining companies afloat?

I assume they knew they were working illegally, since you need to prove your qualifications to get a work visa.

Were they leaving the country once a month or was Whiting paying someone off?

I also assume they were only paid on a commission basis. This meant they would have to make the sale if they wanted to eat and they had to keep the client’s portfolio constantly rotating. There is at least one other insider on this site who obviously has intimate knowledge of Whiting’s operations and he can possibly clarify some of these points. Whiting has been found out and the evidence is stark.

He is currently pulling out all the stops behind the scenes and this will be a real test of his contacts.The question now is to what extent his contacts risk being compromised by being seen to have defended the indefensible.

to Deep Throat #1315397

1.Darren Brindle kicked out of Singapore because he doesn't hold correct qualifications.

Was reported to regulator for mis-selling (Singapore) & told to leave country. He couldn't go to any 'regulated territories' e.g.: Hong Kong etc. so ended up in Philippines.

3. Earns 95% of his money through 'Front End Commissions' selling unsuitable 'Loaded' savings plans whereby he earns at customers expense.

4. Darren Brindle has NO Formal offshore qualifications whatsoever.

5.Darren was sacked from one company for being too handy with his fists after another drunken episode (frequent if you know Darren).

to JohnnyWalker Brisbane, Queensland, Australia #1316260

I've heard a lot about this pommy scammer stitching up fellow expat Aussies. He has put down roots in Philippines, it won't be hard to have him incarcerated. I know those Filipino prisons are full to the brim with locals just waiting for slobs like him to turn up, they'll have a lotta fun.

to Kanchickanna #1316612

The first one in the orange jump suit has to be Whiting.

He is the one who set up this network of unqualified, incompetent, unprincipled salesmen.

He is the one who determined which products they should sell.

He is the one who laundered clients' savings into his own fund, where it was possible to transfer it to his other interests.

He is the one who lied about the commissions he was taking and the legality of his company.